Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm just waiting on the IVF nurse

It was either the last week in September or the first week in October that I contacted MY FAVORITE IVF nurse. Well I have 2. The one that took my blood the day of my BETA for my first IVF cycle and I told her it's OK when she calls to tell me that it didn't work, because I already know (seeing as that womanly visitor came the day before my BETA) Well, she got tears in her eyes and gave me a hug! Amazing, because it seems like she was more upset than I was:) Her name is Crissy and I emailed her to ask her how we go about doing another IVF cycle? What are the steps. So, she emailed me to let me know that she will receive information about 2 more IVF "studies" at the end of October or in the month of November. (we did a study for our first IVF cycle that cut the cost to about a 3rd of the price AND we got the FDA approved drugs!) My other favorite nurse, well I don't know her name. She is the sweetheart that took care of me when I was coming out of my anesthesia after my egg retrieval. I knew her from some of the times that she took my blood before, but we really bonded after my egg retrieval. I really do look forward to seeing her again when I do IVF cycle #2. Wow, that's weird. I haven't ever "labeled" that cycle yet:) I really will have a #2!!!! Lucky me. haha. But, I hope that she is still there so I can ask her what her freakin name is, LOL. Hopefully she hasn't moved on from this clinic!

No comments: